Monday, May 21, 2007

Chris in Warrenton Texas















I emailed Chris about this blog and he answered! He was so nice. He said he was honored that I had started the Bootlegged blog. He loved the title. He said it made him feel like a outlaw! He sent me this photo of him when he was in Warrenton, Texas for the Roundtop Antique Show in March. It was taken by D'Ette Cole during a photo shoot at the show. Chris also said that he would help out with the blog as much as his schedule would allow. He agreed to a phone interview with me sometime this week. How exciting is that? Look for the interview soon.

Photo Credit: D'Ette Cole

1 comment:

Elizabeth Maxson said...

What a great blog - and I agree with Chris - it IS a great title....he may be an "outlaw" in spirit but in reality he is one cool Texan with a heart of gold and talent that is priceless. Will be keeping up with your blog -
Elizabeth